High performance computing provides new opportunities to sense the atoms and moleculars in chemistry and biology, anatomical/functional structures of animal and human beings, as well as our living environments. Our group currently is focusing on developing multi-dimensional and multi-modal signal reconstruction models and computaitonal algorithms for fast magnetic resonance Imaging and spectroscopy, and extend these signal models into other applications including image processing, wireless sensor networks and remote sensing.
Theories and methods:
- Signal processing
- Image processing
- Deep learning
- Harmonic analysis
- Optimization algorithm
- High performance computing
- Magnetic resonance physics
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- Big data of medical imaging
- Wireless sensor network
- Remote image processing
- March 2020：Congratulations !Xinlin Zhangfor his paper is published by Medical Image Analysis.Information of this paper is Xinlin Zhang,Di Guo,Yiman Huang,Ying Chen, Liansheng Wang,Feng Huang, Qin Xu, Xiaobo Qu*,Image reconstruction with low-rankness and self-consistency of k-space data in parallel MRI, Medical Image Analysis,in press, arXiv:1909.02846, 2020. (SCI, JCR 2, IF 8.88, TOP Journal)
- February 2020: Congratulations ! Hengfa Lu was admitted to the Graduate School of The University of Texas at Austin for Ph.D. studies in Biomedical Engineering.
- Xiamen University Admissions Brochure for International Students,2020
- Jan 2020:Congratulations to Yiman Huang for his paper is published by Journal of Magnetic Resonance. Information of this paper is: Yiman Huang, Xinlin Zhang,Hua Guo ,Huijun Chen,Di Guo,Feng Huang, Qin Xu, Xiaobo Qu*,Phase-constrained reconstruction of high-resolution multi-shot diffusion weighted magnetic resonance image, Journal of Magnetic Resonance,DOI:10.1016/j.jmr.2020.106690,2020.(SCI,JCR 2, IF 2.69)
- Jan 2020:Congratulations to Yonggui Yang for his paper is published by BMC Medical Imaging. Information of this paper is:Yonggui Yang, Xiaobo Qu,Yihui Huang,Khan Afsar, Gen Yan, Gang Guo*, Shaoyin Duan*,Preliminary application of 3.0 T magnetic resonance chemical exchange saturation transfer imaging in brain metastasis of lung cancer, BMC Medical Imaging, 20(1):4, 2020.(SCI, JCR 4, IF 1.62)
- Sep 2019:Congratulations to Xiaobo Qu for his paper is published by top journal Angewandte. Information of this paper is:Xiaobo Qu*, Yihui Huang, Hengfa Lu, Tianyu Qiu, Di Guo, Tatiana Agback, Vladislav Orekhov, Zhong Chen*, Accelerated Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy with Deep Learning,Angewandte Chemie International Edition,DOI:10.1002/anie.201908162,2019. (SCI, JCR 1, TOP Journal, IF 12.26)
Aug 2019: Congratulations to Professor Xiaobo Qu for receiving the National Natural Science Foundation of China "Sparse Representation-based Deep Learning Fast Magnetic Resonance Imaging and it's applications" (No.61971361).
Aug 2019: Congratulations to Zongying Lai for receiving the National Natural Science Foundation Youth Project of China "Graph-based multi-contrast magnetic resonance image reconstruction method" (No.61901188).
Aug 2019: Welcome Dicheng Chen and Zi Wang to join CSG.
- Jun 2019: Congratulations to Zifei Zhang on successfully defending his master degree, and wish him a bright future in the career.
- April 2019: A deep learning method for the spectra reconstruction in fast biological protein magenetic resonance spectroscopy
- March 2019: Congratulations to Jiaxi Ying for his master's thesis won the 2018 China Electronics Society Excellent Master's Thesis Award! click here for more information
- The first work progress of Computational Sensing Group in 2018:Prediction of Alzheimer's Disease based on Artificial Intelligence Neural Network
- The second work progress of Computational Sensing Group in 2018:High quality spectral reconstruction method and biochemical magnetic resonance application
- January 2019: Congratulations to Xiaobo Qu on the promotion to the full professor