High performance computing provides new opportunities to sense the atoms and moleculars in chemistry and biology, anatomical/functional structures of animal and human beings, as well as our living environments. Our group currently is focusing on developing multi-dimensional and multi-modal signal reconstruction models and computaitonal algorithms for fast magnetic resonance Imaging and spectroscopy, and extend these signal models into other applications including image processing, wireless sensor networks and remote sensing.
Theories and methods:
- Signal processing
- Image processing
- Deep learning
- Harmonic analysis
- Optimization algorithm
- High performance computing
- Magnetic resonance physics
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- Big data of medical imaging
- Wireless sensor network
- Remote image processing
- Sep 2019:Congratulations to Xiaobo Qu for his paper is published by top journal Angewandte. Information of this paper is:Xiaobo Qu*, Yihui Huang, Hengfa Lu, Tianyu Qiu, Di Guo, Tatiana Agback, Vladislav Orekhov, Zhong Chen*, Accelerated Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy with Deep Learning,Angewandte Chemie International Edition,DOI:10.1002/anie.201908162,2019. (SCI, JCR 1, TOP Journal, IF 12.26)
Aug 2019: Congratulations to Professor Xiaobo Qu for receiving the National Natural Science Foundation of China "Sparse Representation-based Deep Learning Fast Magnetic Resonance Imaging and it's applications" (No.61971361).
Aug 2019: Congratulations to Zongying Lai for receiving the National Natural Science Foundation Youth Project of China "Graph-based multi-contrast magnetic resonance image reconstruction method" (No.61901188).
Aug 2019: Welcome Dicheng Chen and Zi Wang to join CSG.
- Jun 2019: Congratulations to Zifei Zhang on successfully defending his master degree, and wish him a bright future in the career.
- April 2019: A deep learning method for the spectra reconstruction in fast biological protein magenetic resonance spectroscopy
- March 2019: Congratulations to Jiaxi Ying for his master's thesis won the 2018 China Electronics Society Excellent Master's Thesis Award! click here for more information
- The first work progress of Computational Sensing Group in 2018:Prediction of Alzheimer's Disease based on Artificial Intelligence Neural Network
- The second work progress of Computational Sensing Group in 2018:High quality spectral reconstruction method and biochemical magnetic resonance application
- January 2019: Congratulations to Xiaobo Qu on the promotion to the full professor
- Dec 2018: Congratulations to Hong Zheng on successfully defending her doctoral thesis, and wish her a bright future in the career.
- Oct 2018：Weiming Lin's paper is published by Frontiers in Neuroscience. Information of this paper is:Weiming Lin, Tong Tong, Qinquan Gao, Di Guo, Xiaofeng Du, Yonggui Yang, Gang Guo, Min Xiao, Min Du*, Xiaobo Qu*, Convolutional neural networks-based MRI image analysis for the Alzheimer’s disease prediction from Mild cognitive impairment, Frontiers in Neuroscience, DOI: 10.3389/fnins.2018.00777, 2018. (SCI, JCR 2, IF 3.88,)
Sept 2018: Welcome Yihui Huang,Jinkui Zhao,Wanqi Hu,Dongbao Liu and Yuhan Hu to join CSG.
- Sept 2018：Jiaxi Ying's paper is published by IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing.Information of this paper is:Jiaxi Ying, Jian-Feng Cai, Di Guo, Gongguo Tang,Zhong Chen, Xiaobo Qu*,Vandermonde Factorization of Hankel Matrix for Complex Exponential Signal Recovery-Application in Fast NMR Spectroscopy, IEEE Transactions on SignalProcessing , 66(21):5520-5533, 2018.
- Aug 2018：Xiaobo Qu's paper is published by Chemical Communications.Information of this paper is:Xiaobo Qu*, Tianyu Qiu, Di Guo, Hengfa Lu, Jiaxi Ying, Ming Shen, Bingwen Hu, Vladislav Orekhov, Zhong Chen,High-fidelity spectroscopy reconstruction in accelerated NMR , Chemical Communications , 54(78): 10958-10961, 2018. (SCI, JCR 1, IF 6.29,)
- Aug 2018:Welcome Dr. Tian Lin (Electronic Information Department of Yili Normal University) to visit CSG for one year through the “Ministry of Education of the Ministry of Education for the Young Teachers of the Mainland”.
- July 2018: Assistant professor at the Georgia Tech University Wenjing Liao visited Computational Sensing Group. Click here for more information.
- June 2018: Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Michigan Dr.Saiprasad Ravishankar visited Computational Sensing Group. Click here for more information.
- June 2018: Associate Professor Yuejie Chi from Carnegie Mellon University visited Computational Sensing Group and gave lectures about low-rank estimation. Click here for more information.
- May 2018: Congratulations to Hengfa Lu with outstanding achievements through master thesis defense, and wish his a bright future.
- Apr 2018: Congratulations on Zhifang Zhan and Jiaxi Ying being awarded Excellent M.S. Thesis in Fujian Province of China.
- Apr 2018: Congratulations to Xiaobo Qu win the Yici He Chair Professor Award of Xiamen University.
- Mar 2018: Xiaobo Qu was invited to be the Associate Editor of journal IEEE Transactions on Computational Imaging.