High performance computing provides new opportunities to sense the atoms and moleculars in chemistry and biology, anatomical/functional structures of animal and human beings, as well as our living environments. Our group currently is focusing on developing multi-dimensional and multi-modal signal reconstruction models and computaitonal algorithms for fast magnetic resonance Imaging and spectroscopy, and extend these signal models into other applications including image processing, wireless sensor networks and remote sensing.
Theories and methods:
- Signal processing
- Image processing
- Machine learning
- Harmonic analysis
- Optimization algorithm
- High performance computing
- Magnetic resonance physics
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- Big data of medical imaging
- Wireless sensor network
- Remote image processing
October 2017: Congratulations to Xinlin Zhang and Tianyu Qiu on starting their journey of Ph.D. Candidate.Wish them everything goes well and achieve their study successfully.
- July 2017: Xiaobo Qu, Hengfa Lu attended The 39th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society-EMBC’17,held in Jeju Island, Korea. Xiaobo Qu served as Session Chairs of “MRI Image Reconstruction” and “Ignite Session F-03”, and gave an oral presentation on the context of the paper published by the conference. Hengfa Lu also gave an oral presentation on the context of the paper published by the conference.
- July 2017: Zongying Lai's paper is published by Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Information of this paper is: Zongying Lai, Xiaobo Qu*, Hengfa Lu, Xi Peng, Di Guo, Yu Yang, Gang Guo, Zhong Chen*, Sparse MRI reconstruction using multi-contrast image guided graph representation, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 43:95-104, 2017. (SCI, JCR 4, IF 2.23)
- July 2017: Associate Professor Jian-Feng Cai from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology visited Computational Sensing Group. Click here for more information.
- June 2017: Hengfa Lu's paper is accepted by IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering. Information of this paper is: Hengfa Lu, Xinlin Zhang, Tianyu Qiu, Jian Yang, Jiaxi Ying, Di Guo, Zhong Chen, Xiaobo Qu*, Low rank enhanced matrix recovery of hybrid time and frequency data in fast magnetic resonance spectroscopy, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 10.1109/TBME.2017.2719709, 2017. (SCI, JCR 2, IF 3.58)
- June 2017: Congratulations on Yunsong Liu being awarded Excellent M.S. Thesis in Fujian Province of China.
- June 2017: Congratulations to Zhifang Zhan and Jiaxi Ying with outstanding achievements through master thesis defense, and wish them a bright future.
- May 2017: Congratulations on Yunsong Liu's admission to the Department of Electrical Engineering at University of Southern California as a Ph.D. student.
- March 2017: Jiaxi Ying's paper is accepted by IEEE Trans. Signal Processing. Information of this paper is: Jiaxi Ying, Hengfa Lu, Qingtao Wei, Jian-Feng Cai, Di Guo, Jihui Wu, Zhong Chen, Xiaobo Qu*. Hankel matrix nuclear norm regularized tensor completion for N-dimensional exponential signals, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 65(14): 3702-3717, 2017. (SCI, JCR 2, IF 2.62)